Resolved issue with audio / images not showing
Upgrades for new OSs
The official English Grammar in Use app, written by Raymond Murphy. The only grammar app an intermediate learner of English will ever need.
Raymond Murphy’s English Grammar in Use is the world’s best-selling grammar book for intermediate learners of English, published by Cambridge University Press. This app has all 145 grammar units from the book and hundreds of interactive exercises to help you practise and improve.
The grammar explanations and exercises have been written by Raymond Murphy specially for smartphones and tablets, making it easier to study grammar anytime, anywhere.
Answers to the grammar activities are marked automatically and allow you to reveal the correct answer when you make a mistake. Perfect for self-study.
LISTEN TO EXAMPLES
Audio recordings of the example sentences help you to improve your listening skills, at the same time as improving your grammar.
- February 21, 2015 Initial release
- March 01, 2016 Price decrease: $16.99 -> $7.99
- June 22, 2016 Price increase: $7.99 -> $16.99
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.1
- November 24, 2016 Price decrease: $16.99 -> $4.99
- December 01, 2016 Price increase: $4.99 -> $16.99
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.6