Implementation of changes and bug fixes.
Buy and download eBooks for your favourite series from Cambridge University Press. Learn online and offline using desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
· Find an eBook for you – choose from the most popular series including Complete, Empower, English Grammar in Use, Eyes Open, face2face, Guess What!, Kid’s Box, Super Minds, Super Safari, Think, Unlock and Uncover.
· Shop for eBooks – easily shop for eBooks within the app. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the purchase.
· Customise your learning – use the built-in tools including bookmarks, notes and highlights for a more personalised experience.
· Sync your eBooks – the app lets you read the same eBooks across devices and syncs automatically your bookmarks, notes and highlights.
· Learn offline – download your eBooks and use them offline wherever you wish. Your progress will be saved on your device and synced next time you’re connected to the internet.
When downloading eBooks, we recommend that you use your home wi-fi connection. Use of public wi-fi networks or mobile data is not recommended.
For FAQs and full technical requirements, please go to cambridge.org/bookshelf/faq. For technical support, please contact [email protected]
- August 04, 2014 Initial release
- November 14, 2014 New version 2.0
- December 31, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- February 08, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- April 13, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- August 25, 2015 New version 2.0.4
- January 19, 2016 New version 2.0.5
- March 05, 2016 New version 2.0.6
- June 21, 2016 New version 2.0.7
- November 05, 2016 New version 2.0.8
- June 13, 2019 New version 2.0.11
- June 29, 2019 New version 2.0.12
- July 14, 2020 New version 3.2
- October 22, 2020 New version 3.2.4