2020 AR catalogue and request e-samples.
Cambridge Experience, brought to you by Cambridge University Press, is a free Augmented Reality (AR) app that brings the pages of Cambridge’s 2019 English Language Teaching catalogue to life.
There’s only so much you can see and learn about our products by flipping through the pages of a catalogue. That’s why we’ve created the Cambridge Experience app!
Wherever you see the AR logo in our catalogue, simply open Cambridge Experience and hover your phone over the image.
• See our catalogue come to life! Watch octopuses morph into hot air balloons, exploding colourful powders, smoothies being blended and more!
• Explore bonus content including course video and audio, student and teacher book sample pages, and hear from the authors behind some of our most popular courses.
• Like what you see? Contact our team directly through the app and discover how we can work with you to create a Better Learning experience for you and your students.
You’ll need our latest English Language Teaching catalogue to access features on this app.
To find out more, visit cambridge.org/cambridge-experience
Have fun exploring!
English Language Teaching at Cambridge University Press
At Cambridge, our English Language Teaching is driven by world-class research and a profound commitment to delivering educational value for the benefit of learners, teachers, educational institutions, employers and society as a whole.
As one of the world’s leading English language teaching publishers, we offer market-leading courses and supplementary materials for learners of English in all age groups.
- January 05, 2015 Initial release
- April 30, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- September 25, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- June 13, 2019 New version 2.1
- June 29, 2019 New version 2.2
- November 04, 2019 New version 3.4