How to fit whole your modern kitchen to an iPad? It’s easy with KitchenLab! This app turns cooking into simple and entertaining process. At once you can enjoy some of the most well-known chefs’ wisdom!
KitchenLab contains multitimer for you oven, recommendations for best toasting for different types of meat cuts (American, European, Russian cuts). Now you can buy different steaks in Chicago and Manchester and there’s no need to puzzle over time of roasting or of the temperature. KitchenLab also contains culinary tips. Would you like to know Gordon Ramsay’s thoughts of how to serve chicken? Or how does Jamie Oliver choose fresh fish? KitchenLab will tell you!
Choose the type of meat cuts (European, American, Russian) and the type of meat (beef, lamb, pork) and click any part of it to get recommendations on temperature and time of roasting. You can also choose the type of the oven (gas oven or electric oven) and the type of the measures.
• 6 autonomous timers for 5 cooker burners and oven. It’s especially useful before holidays.
• Naming option for timers at the time of cooking. You’ll never mix up anything.))
• Ability of adding extra-tasks to one timer. For example: When to stir the stock and when to turn off the fire))
• Suspend / proceed option for every timer
• Active screen mode while the timer works
• Useful information about products storage
• European, American, Russian meat cuts
• Different types of meat: beef, pork, lamb
We are convinced that everyone who has ever tried a chef coat finds this application highly useful. No matter how well versed in this challenging job you are: amateurs built Noah's Ark and professionals built the Titanic, so just keep making progress and don't ignore simple solutions. KitchenLab is one of them.
- June 03, 2014 Initial release