Fixed some bugs.
How to fit whole your modern kitchen to an iPad? It’s easy with KitchenLab! This app turns cooking into simple and entertaining process. At once you can enjoy some of the most well-known chefs’ wisdom!
KitchenLab contains convertor of all kinds of weights and measures (no more troubles with those foreign recipes!), virtual kitchen scales (our know-how and our pride) and culinary tips. Would you like to know Gordon Ramsay’s thoughts of how to serve chicken? Or how does Jamie Oliver choose fresh fish? KitchenLab will tell you!
Kitchen scales instruction
After launching the application you see an ordinary glass on a small stand (naturally variable). By touching the screen you can easily change glass’s shape and size. All you have to do is to adjust the application to your preferable beaker (or cup) and to choose the necessary ingredient from the list – Kitchen Aid Kit will show the volume of 20, 50 or any number of ounces (grams, milliliters etc.). Just put together your glass and his virtual reflection and there it is!
• Beaker for approximately 40 kinds of products
• Ability of using the most spread kinds of weights and measures
• Calorific value of the content of the glass (showed automatically)
• Saving option for often used glasses with unique names
• Fast access to chosen glasses
• Weight, capacity and temperature measures converter
• A new clock in your kitchen
• Culinary tips from the most famous chefs in the world
We are convinced that everyone who has ever tried a chef coat finds this application highly useful. No matter how well versed in this challenging job you are: amateurs built Noah's Ark and professionals built the Titanic, so just keep making progress and don't ignore simple solutions. KitchenLab is one of them.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release