Fix for issue download problem on iOS9
New iPhone layout
Bug fixes and performance improvements
We love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or questions please contact us: [email protected]
**Please note that once you update to iOS9 the Newsstand folder will turn into a standard app folder. You will now be able to move your magazine apps out of Newsstand, for example on to your homescreen.**
Each issue of Jets brings you a broad mix of content ranging from the early war-time and experimental jet aircraft, through the cold war fighters and civil developments, bringing you right up-to-date with modern news and the preservation scene.
Copyright Key Publishing Ltd. 2015
Paid for app downloads include one issue of the user's choice. Free app downloads do not include a free issue unless otherwise stated.
In App issues:
UK £3.99. U.S. $4.99. Europe €4.99. Aus $6.49.
Further discounts are available, if you subscribe.
Available subscriptions are:
Bi-monthly subscriptions: UK £2.99. U.S. $3.99. Europe $3.99. Aus $4.99 (1 issue)
6 months: UK £9.99. U.S. $12.99. Europe €12.99. Aus $16.99. (3 issues)
12 months: UK £17.99. U.S. $23.99. Europe €23.99. Aus $29.99. (6 issues)
Prices subject to change.
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- July 26, 2014 New version 4.9.58
- October 22, 2015 New version 4.9.86