Improved reading experience
iPhone X support
Bug fixes and other improvements
**We always love to hear your feedback. If you have any comments or queries please contact us at [email protected]**
Vintage Roadscene, Britain's leading road transport history magazine, takes readers on a nostalgic trip back to the good old days of motoring as it used to be, when any road journey was a grand adventure. In the 20th century, automobile, buses and commercial vehicles changed the way we all lived and the road system progressed from horse-carts on country lanes, to the eight lane motorways of more recent times
It has been a journey of massive development, technologically and socially and not always for the good. Vintage Roadscene, reflects on that wide-ranging history, using a team of transport historians presenting a series of lively, well-informed articles supported by unique period photographs; it truly is a trip down memory lane.
Published by Key Publishing Ltd. The entire contents of this title is © copyright 2018. All rights reserved.
FREE App download with a 31 page sample issue.
In App issues: £3.99
Further discounts are available, if you subscribe.
Available subscriptions are:
Monthly subscriptions UK £2.49. U.S. $3.99. Europe €3.59. Aus $4.49. (1 issue).
6 months UK £16.99. U.S. $23.99. Europe €21.49. Aus $24.99. (6 issues).
12 months UK £28.99. U.S. $38.99. Europe €38.99. Aus $60.99. (12 issues).
Prices subject to change.
- The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please click the settings cog, then click Settings then Refresh app data. If this also fails to work please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 New version 4.9.58
- January 06, 2016 New version 4.9.89
- June 13, 2019 New version 6.0.0