1. Bugs fixed
2. UI improvements
3. Added two more alarm turn-off methods: mouth open and smile
Enjoy a fun 'getting up' experience. You can use three different ways to turn the alarm off:
1) stare at the screen without blinking for a while;
2) smile to the camera for a while;
3) open your mouth and hold for a while.
We use the ReKognition face API to read the face.
- Turn on the light!
- Black-rimmed glasses might affect the results.
- The phone needs to have Internet connection for open eye detection.
- This version only supports iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s;
- The alarm cannot play the alarm music when the phone is in Do-Not-Disturb mode or Silent+Lock mode;
- The alarm will send notification with 30 seconds of music every half minute when the application is in the background.
If you find any bugs, please contact us.
- June 12, 2014 Initial release