Bug fixes and performance improvements, OS update.
This is a writing app designed to provide additional practice for writing Traditional Chinese Characters.
Obviously, it is not a substitute for writing Chinese with pencil and paper. It is intended to help reinforce the learning of Chinese characters when pencil and paper is not readily available.
- write bopomofo
- write Chinese numbers
- write simple Traditional Chinese Characters with pinyin
- practice pad for more practice
- doodle pad for fun
No ads and no in-app purchase.
- January 10, 2013 Initial release
- July 13, 2014 New version 2.0
- July 17, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 26, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- July 11, 2016 New version 2.1
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.2
- June 29, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- September 05, 2019 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 14, 2020 New version 2.3