64 Bit Support
A detective adventure game in its own beautiful and mystical world, complete with over 3 hours of spoken dialogue.
In a big metropolis, called Harbridge, a seemingly everyday murder has happened. Knowing our love for solving mysteries, our friend Errol Chadwick, the chief inspector of the city’s police force, has called us to take over the investigation in this case. Again we are about to prove our skills and live up to the chief inspectors expectations... Aren't we?
Join Chief Inspector Errol Chadwich and pathologist Elizibeth Stride as you try to solve the mystery of two deaths at the Henson manor, the residence of the most well known family in the whole country. Some foul play is most definitely afoot and we need your detective skills to help to piece together the clues and solve the case!
Intriguing detective adventure gameplay
Beautiful traditional illustrated animation and artwork
Atmospheric and magical soundtrack
Unique character interaction with over 100 keywords to build every question imaginable
50 interactive objects providing background information on your case
Over 3 hours of spoken dialogue for 9 characters
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- July 25, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 02, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 02, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- May 16, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- August 29, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 24, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 02, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- January 06, 2017 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 14, 2019 New version 3.0
- June 14, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- June 16, 2019 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!