A great detective adventure in its own beautiful and mystical world.
In a big metropolis, called Harbridge, a seemingly everyday murder has happened. Knowing our love for solving mysteries, our friend Errol Chadwick, the chief inspector of the city’s police force, has called us to take over the investigation in this case. Again we are about to prove our skills and live up to the chief inspectors expectations... Aren't we?
Join Chief Inspector Errol Chadwich and pathologist Elizibeth Stride as you try to solve the mystery of two deaths at the Henson manor, the residence of the most well known family in the whole country. Some foul play is most definitely afoot and we need your detective skills to help to piece together the clues and solve the case!
*Intriguing detective adventure gameplay
*Beautiful traditional illustrated animation and artwork
*Atmospheric and magical soundtrack
*Unique character interaction with over 100 keywords to build every question imaginable
*50 interactive objects providing background information on your case
*Over 3 hours of spoken dialogue for 9 characters
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- July 25, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 03, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 15, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 23, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 19, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 03, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 19, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99