This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- New interactions
- Now available in German
The Witch With No Name is an artful blend of story and games.
In this version, you can read and play the first 6 pages of this highly interactive story.
If you enjoy it, buy the full version in one click.
(Note : if you have trouble buying the full version, check that in-app purchases are allowed on your device (Settings->General->in app purchases) or contact us by email at [email protected])
*** Featured in the book "iPad Apps for Kids" (part of the "For Dummies" books series) ***
*AppySmarts.com : (94/100) Editor's fav
* USA Today (4/4): This is a magical romp, full of witchy fun.
* Apps4Kids.net : A spotless production for a beautiful story app that will allow our little ones hours of fun and interactivity. Worth every penny!
* TheiPhoneAppReview.com: "The Witch With No Name easily earns our recommendation!"
* iPhoneFootPrint: "This interactive ebook is totally worth its price if you are planning to get something that you want your kids to enjoy."
* iHeartThisApp : "The Witch With No Name is an awesome interactive story."
In this original 3D tale, you will experience the curious adventure of a witch who lost her name.
This morning, she received a helpful package : the latest “U-see-all” crystal ball
With the reader's active participation and thanks to her domesticated bat advices, she'll go on a quest to get her name back.
Your child will be able to read and play around at the same time :
- Assemble jigsaw puzzle
- Go and tidy up the goblin's room
- Pick up a nose hair from a giant
- Collect fireflies
- Create the magical potion
- And many other surprises !
“The Witch With No Name” will appeal to kids aged 4 to 10.
Pick up the difficulty level depending on your child age
The little bat will help and guide you through the adventure.
Experience a unique use of the camera, microphone, compass and gyroscope, for the first time all used in a story.
Share a magic moment with your child, on tablet or smartphone.
A major surprise awaits you at the end of the story...
- 20 interactive pages in 3D
- 9 different games
- 2 levels of difficulty according to age
- Voices and text both in English and French
- 20 minutes to share and enjoy with the family
- 2 reading modes : "Read To Me" or "Read By Myself"
- 4 challenges to help unlock a « surprise » game
- Marvelously illustrated, with funny and colorful characters.
- Extended Reading with the discovery of numerous interactive elements
- Original scores for your listening pleasure
Discover our applications :
Interactive stories for kids aged 4 to 10:
- The Witch With No Name
- The Little Witch at School
- Is the Witch in Love?
- The Witch and the Christmas Spirit
- Peepo and the Unfinished Story
- Alizay, Pirate Girl
- Prehistoric Mystery
- Victor's cold! (2 to 5)
Edutainment apps for under 7 year-olds:
- Cricket Kids: Opposites
- Cricket Kids: School Day
- Cricket Kids: Christmas Presents
In case you get no sound, just delete the ‘Mute’ mode on your tablet or smartphone as follows :
- Go to ‘Settings’, then to ‘General’.
- In the category 'Use Side Switch to:', check that the choice is ‘Mute’'
- Then push the button next to ‘volume’ until you no longer see the little red dot.
- October 17, 2012 Initial release
- November 02, 2012 New version 2.8.2
- November 14, 2012 New version 2.9.2
- May 16, 2013 New version 2.13.2
- May 29, 2013 New version 2.14.2
- October 08, 2013 New version 2.16.2
- January 05, 2014 New version 2.17.2
- September 02, 2014 New version 3.0.3
- July 02, 2015 New version 3.13.3
- July 09, 2016 New version 4.0.3