"Victor’s cold!" An artful blend of story and play for pre-primary school kids
* TeacherWithApps.com : "Victor’s cold!” takes your child back into the book to an array of fun and learning".
* Gamefiends.com : "Developer Slim Cricket has done some amazingly enjoyable things with Victor’s Cold!"
* SuperMommyToTheRescue.com : "We absolutely thought this story was adorable. The interaction is fun and the graphics I thought were sweet fighting to the story."
"Victor’s cold!" is the touching story of a little penguin who’s always cold.
You may know that, in the world of penguins, the Mommy lays the egg and then goes away...
Neither his father nor the numerous animals he meets on the ice can find a solution to help him get warm.
Will he manage to warm up again?
Your child is active in the story:
* Putting together a puzzle
* Recognizing musical instruments
* Associating shapes
* Developing his/her reflexes
* Playing with words and the text of the e-book
* Drawing, scratching, rubbing and many others ways of actively participating...
"Victor’s cold!" was created especially for children from 2 to 5 years old.
After "The Witch With No Name", Slim Cricket has adapted a live show designed for the very young children where the temporary absence of the mother and the discovery of the other are a real issue.
Share this moment of tenderness with your child on your tablet or your Smartphone.
* 20 interactive pages in 3D
* 9 different games
* 2 levels of difficulty according to age
* Voices and text both in English and French
* 20 minutes to share and enjoy with the family
* 2 reading modes : "Read To Me" or "Read By Myself"
* 4 challenges to help unlock a « surprise » game
* Marvelously illustrated, with funny and colorful characters.
* Extended Reading with the discovery of numerous interactive elements
* Original scores for your listening pleasure
Bonus: download games, paper cut-outs and coloring pages from our site :
* Website : www.slimcricket.com
* Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/SlimCricketBook
* Twitter : @SlimCricketBook
In case you get no sound, just delete the ‘Mute’ mode on your tablet or smartphone as follows :
- Go to ‘Settings’, then to ‘General’.
- In the category 'Use Side Switch to:', check that the choice is ‘Mute’'
- Then push the button next to ‘volume’ until you no longer see the little red dot.
- November 13, 2012 Initial release
- May 16, 2013 New version 2.7.0
- May 29, 2013 New version 2.8.0
- August 28, 2014 New version 3.0.0