The symbol of Tokyo - Tokyo Tower. This photo collection of Tokyo Tower is a symbol for anyone who loves this city.
* iPhone and iPad
Fully supports both iPhone and iPad (universal application)
Fifty pictures in all - save them to your photo roll and they will make splendid wallpapers.
* Slide shows
In “auto” mode, you can use this as a digital photo frame.
Also have date and time displayed in the slide show.
Photos: Hirohito Nonaka
Slide show settings:
- auto: Pictures changes automatically after a few seconds. You can specify the amount of seconds.
- random: Shuffles the order of display.
- date: Shows the current date.
- clock - Shows the current time.
◎ Thumbnails page:
In the thumbnails page you can select which pictures will appear in the slide show. Included pictures have a red dot - tap it to remove that picture from slide shows.
◎ Wallpaper instructions:
1: After starting the app, tap the “Thumbnail” button.
2: Select one of the categories by tapping on one of the photo stacks.
3: All photos within the category are shown. Tap any one of the photos.
4: You will be asked if you want to save the photo to your album/photo roll. Tap “Save”.
5. The photo will be saved to your photo roll.
- June 12, 2014 Initial release