Bug fixes and various tweaks.
Turn your iPhone into an amazingly powerful signal generator and produce perfect sine, cosine, square, triangle or sawtooth waves. You can even generate white and pink noise with this versatile App.
This “must have” tool is perfect for any audio-related testing or calibration:
- Test your headphones or speakers
- Set up and calibrate your surround system
- Tune an instrument
- Test your hearing: What frequencies can you hear? (And not hear?)
- Or simply generate annoying noise to drive someone completely nuts ;-)
- Sine, cosine, square, triangle or sawtooth waves
- Pink or white noise
- Direct frequency input or dial wheel (sweep)
- Frequency range between 20 and 20000 Hz
- Current waveform is shown on your screen
- No samples - all signals are generated in real time
- Channel switch (left, right or both)
- It’s high-tech, multi-frequency fun at its best!
- July 17, 2012 New version 2.0
- December 01, 2012 New version 2.1
- June 13, 2019 New version 2.2
- July 14, 2020 New version 2.3