This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
iOS 11 Support
A Goniometer is a device that measures angles or allows an object to rotate to a specific position. One of its most common uses is measuring a patient's range-of-motion (ROM) for a particular joint.
This measurement is used to determine the extent of a patient's joint injury and the expected speed of their recovery.
This goniometer is a basic app that is easy to use.
- December 21, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- January 16, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- April 03, 2014 New version 1.1
- April 04, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- April 08, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.2