Minor bug fixes
A minimalistic, beautifully designed visual puzzle game designed for the iOS 9+ experience.
In the beginning, human beings communicated only using symbols.
Language complicated things. Suddenly, there were many words to describe the same idea.
Think attempts to slowly teach the player to think visually and uses these learnings to construct more complicated ideas further into the game. Can you take a look at a bunch of images and figure out what ideas we are trying to communicate?
The game uses a smart, contextually aware hint system and AI which will guide you to the correct answer - instead of just opening out few letters on the keyboard as most other games do. You will find yourself having delightful conversations with the game and trying out various combinations - just to elicit a response from the AI.
To complement the beautiful visuals, the game features music by award winning composer Jim Guthrie (Indie Game the Movie and Sword & Sorcery).
With over 500+ puzzles spread over 40+ chapters, this game is sure to pull you in.
Best played with friends and family together. You will rediscover the delight and joy in solving puzzles together - huddled around a small screen for hours together.
A product of love from the proud stables of June Software Inc.
- Over 500 intelligent puzzles
- Highly contextually aware, hinting AI
- Immersive music by Jim Guthrie
- Play for hours together
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 28, 2014 New version 1.54
- December 04, 2014 New version 1.58
- December 31, 2014 New version 1.60
- December 31, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.61
- August 09, 2016 New version 1.62
- August 09, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- August 10, 2016 New version 1.63
- November 08, 2016 New version 1.64
- November 08, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99