Maintenance release. If you enjoy playing "Choice of the Dragon," please leave us a written review. It really helps!
Tyrannize the kingdom as a fire-breathing dragon who sleeps on gold and kidnaps princesses for fun!
"Choice of the Dragon" is a thrilling interactive novel by Dan Fabulich and Adam Strong-Morse, where your choices control the story. The game is entirely text-based--30,000 words, without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Battle heroes, wizards, and rival dragons in your insatiable thirst for gold and infamy. Start by dominating a local tribe of goblins, then usurp the kingdom, defending and expanding your despotic regime to annex neighboring kingdoms, incinerating the peasants in their thatched-roof cottages.
O, mighty dragon, spread your wings and let your shadow fall over the terrorized nation beneath you!
• Play as male, female, neither, or an undetermined gender
• Find and seduce another dragon to be your mate
• Kidnap princesses for good conversation, to bait heroes, or for a light snack
• Isn't it a little sexist to always kidnap princesses? Kidnap a prince instead
• Ransack holy temples, blaspheming against vengeful gods
- August 13, 2011 New version 1.2
- December 03, 2011 New version 1.2.1
- March 27, 2012 New version 1.2.2
- June 08, 2012 New version 1.2.3
- February 05, 2013 New version 1.2.4
- May 09, 2013 New version 1.2.5
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.3
- November 10, 2013 New version 1.3.1
- November 15, 2013 New version 1.3.2
- December 28, 2013 New version 1.3.3
- May 18, 2014 New version 1.3.4
- June 21, 2014 New version 1.3.5
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.4.10