Added support for iPhone X. If you enjoy playing "Hollywood Visionary," please leave us a written review. It really helps!
Make the movie of your dreams amid the glamor and romance of 1950s Hollywood!
"Hollywood Visionary" is a 150,000-word interactive novel by Aaron A. Reed, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
As head of your own movie studio, you call the shots: hire Hitchcock, seduce Garbo, build your studio into an Oscar-winning powerhouse or star in a B-movie train wreck. Control everything about your production, from genre to casting to building up buzz.
Do you have what it takes to become a Hollywood visionary?
• Conquer the movie biz as a writer, director, producer, actor, or editor
• Banter with Hollywood royalty like Orson Welles and Greta Garbo
• Choose from dozens of genres and modifiers to make your film unique
• Five possible endings to discover
• Find love or throw yourself into your art: extensive but optional romance plots
• Win an Oscar, create a cult classic, or languish in film obscurity
• Will you name names for the blacklist, or risk everything to uphold your artistic ideals?
• 150,000 words of content
• Flexible gender presentation: independently control your pronouns, appearance, titles, and romance options
- May 02, 2015 Initial release
- May 08, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- June 17, 2015 New version 1.0.1
- June 26, 2015 New version 1.0.2
- June 30, 2016 New version 1.0.3
- November 23, 2016 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.2.1
- August 16, 2019 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99