Code updates and minor fixes.
Dazzle humanity or destroy it as a magical, two-tailed fox!
"Fox Spirit: A Two-Tailed Adventure" is a 250,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Amy Clare Fontaine, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Seek the mystical Star Ball that will grant you immortality. It is hidden somewhere in Hoshimori, the human village where your family was killed.
Weave illusions, shapeshift, or control minds! Will you become a benevolent guardian, a playful trickster, or a fierce demon? Avenge your family or strive to change their killer's heart? Beguile a human love interest or woo a vulpine mate?
One way or another, you'll set the world on fire!
• Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, straight, bi, asexual, or poly.
• Master shapeshifting, illusions, mind control, or foxfire.
• Make mischief, decimate foes, serve the gods, or aid the needy with your magic.
• Get foxy with humans, foxes, or all of the above.
• Explore the world with the heightened senses of a fox.
• Dazzle people with fireworks, or blast them with your flames.
• Support the human empire, or stage a vulpine revolution.
• Achieve immortality, or destroy the Star Ball that sustains it.
• Convince a fox-hating farmer to change his mind—or obliterate him.
- October 16, 2020 Initial release
- October 22, 2020 Price increase: $3.99 -> $5.99
- September 29, 2021 New version 1.0.2