Added support for iPhone X. If you enjoy playing "Congresswolf," please leave us a written review. It really helps!
Is the next member of Congress a werewolf? Can you survive a lycanthrope's bite? There's no silver bullet for winning an election!
"Congresswolf" is an interactive novel by Ellen Cooper, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—140,000 words, without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
"Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner." — James Bovard
When a werewolf murders your boss, you must step up to run a Congressional campaign all on your own. While werewolves, protestors, and worse—the media—lurk around every corner, you'll use everything you can to get your candidate elected.
Email servers? Tax returns? Who cares. Election-season secrets and October surprises are nothing compared to the possibility that your candidate might be a werewolf...or that you might become one yourself.
• Play as any gender, play as gay or straight
• Set the right tone with your TV ads
• Prep your candidate for debates
• Impress big donors
• Get out the vote
• Find out who killed your predecessor
• Decide where your candidate will stand on werewolf rights
- November 06, 2016 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.1.1