Added support for iPhone X. If you enjoy playing "Thieves' Gambit: Curse of the Black Cat," please leave us a written review. It really helps!
You're the world's greatest jewel thief! Well, second greatest. But if you and your team of talented crooks can steal the Black Cat, the world's unluckiest diamond, you'll be legendary!
“Thieves’ Gambit: The Curse of the Black Cat” is an interactive heist caper by Dana Duffield, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Play as male or female; gay, straight, or bi. Choose your methods and your motives. Will you be an honorable thief or a ruthless criminal? A technical genius or a master of disguise? Who can you trust, and who will you double-cross?
The Black Cat has never been stolen, its previous owners all having died under improbably unfortunate circumstances. Break into the palace of San Castellano, pinch the gem, evade the relentless Inspector Leclerc and get away before you succumb to the Curse of the Black Cat!
• 100,000-word tale of adventure and intrigue
• Fast cars
• High fashion
• State-of-the-art spy gadgets
• Double-cross or be double-crossed
- October 19, 2014 Initial release
- October 26, 2014 New version 1.0.5
- December 06, 2014 New version 1.1.0
- December 18, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- January 25, 2015 New version 1.1.2
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.1.3