The ancient game of Gomoku is essentially a very simple one, however as you progress you will be surprised at the richness and strategies required in both defence and attack.
Gomoku is a game for two people playing in opposition. Players take turns placing pieces on the board. The object of the game is to be the first player to achieve five pieces in a row, horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Whilst essentially a very simple game, the game is both fascinating and profound. As you improve your playing ability you will be surprised at the richness and strategies required in both defence and attack
* Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
* Multiple levels of computer play, ranging from beginner to expert.
* High quality artificial intelligence engine from acknowledged Gomoku experts.
* Supports 11x11, 13x13 and 15x15 board sizes allowing for a wide variety in game strategy
* Full undo and redo of moves.
* Show last move.
* Choice of alternate boards and piece sets.
* Got big fingers ?, no problem, Gomoku has layouts especially designed for you!
* Supports English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
Gomoku Professional is developed by ZingMagic Ltd