Reversi is the classic strategy board game of territorial occupation involving placement & capture of game pieces and has been a favourite with board gamers for many years.
Reversi was invented by Lewis Waterman who marketed his game in London in 1880. It is an uncomplicated board game and its addictive nature can be enjoyed by players of all abilities.
Reversi is played on an 8 x 8 board between two opponents using different coloured pieces or "stones". The object of the game is to be the player with the most pieces of their colour at the end of the game.
Reversi is fast-moving and skillful test of wits which will make time disappear in a way that shouldn't be possible.
* Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
* Multiple levels of computer play, ranging from beginner to expert.
* High quality artificial intelligence engine particularly at expert level.
* Full undo and redo of moves.
* Show last move.
* Choice of alternate boards and piece sets.
* Got big fingers ?, no problem, Reversi has layouts especially designed for you!
* Supports English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
Reversi Professional is developed by ZingMagic Ltd