Welcome to the home for all things Bright Futures UK. We have created the Bright Futures UK app to put the power of your programme in your hands.
Bright Futures UK (BFUK) supports children and young people back into education after taking time out due to long-term mental health or a physical condition. We provide bespoke services which help bridge the gap between being out of education due to illness and returning once you’ve overcome your illness.
On this platform, you will be able to:
- Connect with your Programme Leader / Young Person
- Message each other through a secure system
- Send and share documents you’re collaborating or working on together
- Keep up to date with Bright Futures UK news and events
- Access specially curated content specifically for you!
We believe no young person’s education should be disrupted by illness and that every young person has the right to reach their true potential.
Join us now to find out how we can support you!
- September 22, 2022 Initial release