Updates and additions:
Added Steam Cross Save functionality.
Added Portuguese-Brazilian and Spanish Latin-American languages.
You can now drag items in and out of the equipment screen.
Overhead health bars are now shown when hitting targets with spells.
Added more contextual information when holding down onscreen buttons.
Several fullscreen interfaces now run at 60 FPS to improve responsiveness.
Tooltips are no longer shown when the inventory is in "Show Wares" mode to improve usability.
Added the ability to put items from your inventory into a pickpocket container.
Added minor changes to UI styling in specific screens.
Added minor changes to font and UI size to improve readability.
Added a mouse sensitivity slider in the gameplay options.
You can now target characters through their portraits.
Added Throw action to the item context menu.
Optimised SSAO memory usage.
Added a "drop item" icon to the inventory screen.
Improved texture quality during character creation.
Added an indication to the chat window icon when new messages arrive.
Tapping a new recipe notification now takes you to the crafting screen.
Improved double tap responsiveness when looting containers.
Fixed not being able to pick up items from Active Search by double tapping on them.
Fixed item dragging issues near the bottom of containers.
Fixed too many portraits being present in the combat turn order list during large combat situations.
Fixed a possible game freeze when opening the skills menu.
Fixed graphical corruption on portraits in certain screens.
Fixed not being able to add skills to certain classes in the character creation screen.
Fixed a blocking interaction issue with the waypoints menu and in-game menu.
Fixed having to reselect your newly created profile on first boot of the game.
Fixed map interactions not always working, depending on zoom level.
Fixed being able to disable heroes in the Arena lobby screen after setting ready state.
Fixed specific game tutorials not popping up at the right time.
Fixed names of NPCs being cut off in some screens.
Fixed background information overlap in character creation when using split screen mode.
Fixed not being able to skip credits.
Fixed context menu not being available when using a controller if the game was in touchscreen mode first.
Fixed pricing issue with items in bartering screen.
Fixed dragging items in the bartering screen.
Fixed dragging items to secondary hotbars causing duplicate icons.
Fixed tapping below the minimap triggering the large map to open.
Fixed several minor localization issues.
Fixed crafting screen interaction issues.
Fixed tapping journal updates not taking you directly to the corresponding update.
Fixed certain gestures being active while in fullscreen windows.
Fixed losing focus in the chat window when typing too quickly.
Fixed the combine button not always working in the recipe crafting screen.
Fixed not being able to select the second target for teleport skills like Netherswap.
Fixed pickpocket not always working the first time.
Fixed map and portrait display issue after disconnecting and reconnecting a controller in split screen mode.
Fixed target selection not being reset properly when switching characters.
Fixed not being able to change helmet visibilty through the context menu.
Fixed the Vulture armor set VFX.
Fixed overlay VFX on cloaks.
Fixed fullscreen fades only working on one side of the screen when using split screen.
Fixed flickering on cursed blood surface.
READ BEFORE PURCHASE:
This is a next-gen iPad game, and WILL NOT WORK on any device not listed below.
- iPad Pro 11 (2021)
- iPad Pro 12.9 (2021)
- iPad Air (2020)
- iPad Pro 11 (2020)
- iPad Pro 12.9 (2020)
- iPad Pro 11 (2018)
- iPad Pro 12.9 (2018)
At least 18GB of free space is required to install the full game.
Create a hero and change a world. A flesh-eating Elf, an Imperial Lizard or an Undead, risen from the grave? Discover how the world reacts differently to who - or what - you are.
Gather your party and develop relationships with your companions. Blast your opponents in deep, tactical, turn-based combat. Use the environment as a weapon, use height to your advantage, and manipulate the elements themselves to seal your victory.
Ascend as the god that Rivellon so desperately needs.
Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or in a party of up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out cooperative play. Go anywhere, unleash your imagination, and explore endless ways to interact with the world.
- Play how you like. Featuring touch controls, mouse & keyboard, and with support for connected devices.
- Venture alone, or as two players on a single device. Or, go online and play as a party of up to four. Drop in, drop out co-op means the choice is yours.
- Seamless split-screen means two players can play at opposite ends of the world without any loading screens, whenever they like.
- Invite, matchmake, and gain achievements through Game Center and use the iCloud for your savegames.
- Cross-save across multiple devices, and cross-play between Mac and iPad. Play on the go, with a friend on Mac, for example!
- Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Kill any NPC without sacrificing your progress, and speak to every animal. Even ghosts might be hiding a secret or two…
- Choose your race and origin. Choose from 6 unique origin characters with their own backgrounds and quests, or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. All choices have consequences.
- May 19, 2021 Initial release
- June 12, 2021 New version 3.6.71
- September 03, 2021 New version 3.6.72