Compatibility changes with macOS Big Sur
Having won over 160 awards and nominations including a BAFTA, Divinity: Original Sin 2 finally comes to Mac. Form a party and experience true branching gameplay with a story unique to each player, in a world filled with evil and abandoned by the gods. Your choices matter, so choose wisely, and know that only one of you can become the new Divine!
Warning: before purchasing, please verify if your machine meets the requirements listed below.
- Play as one of 5 fantasy races, each with their own personalities and stories: Elves, Dwarves, Lizards, Humans, and the Undead.
- Explore a vast world full of loot, treasures, upgrades, and stories with unprecedented branching narratives.
- Turn-based combat featuring the elements of nature: combine fire, earth, water, air and everything in between to take down your enemies.
- Talk to animals and ghosts to gain unique insights about the world and its secrets.
- Up to 4 players online or 2 player split-screen coop.
- Hold CMD when launching the game to access language and configuration options.
Requirements: to check your Mac model, select "About This Mac" from the Apple menu in your menu bar.
- macOS 10.14.2 Mojave (or higher) recommended
- macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra supported
- MacBook Pro: all since late 2016
- MacBook Air: all since mid 2017
- iMac: all since late 2014 with Radeon graphics, and all iMacs since mid 2017
- Mac Pro: all since 2019
- Mac mini: all since 2018
- eGPU: all official eGPU modules based on AMD GPUs
- macOS 10.14.2 or higher
- Any iMac capable of 500Nits display that supports Automatic Brightness Adjustment.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- August 17, 2019 New version 3.6.44
- September 24, 2019 New version 3.6.48
- October 05, 2019 New version 3.6.49
- November 12, 2019 New version 3.6.51
- January 28, 2020 New version 3.6.54
- July 15, 2020 New version 3.6.64
- November 12, 2020 New version 3.6.69
- December 10, 2020 New version 3.6.71
- August 06, 2021 New version 3.6.72