+ With this update you can export your graphing window as an image or PDF and share it with your friends or save it for yourself. Press the "Graph" key and you will see a new small icon on the right side. You can also save or share a full-screen chart.
+ Use different History Tabs for your calculations. To add a new History tab, scroll down in the home menu and click the "+" button. This will create a new History tab. This feature is ideal if you are working on several math problems at the same time, or if you want to save your last calculations but start with a new screen.
+ iPad users can now enjoy the app in landscape mode and multitask with a split-screen. This way you can use your calculator together with another app.
+ Press and hold any key to access the second function behind it. For example, if you want to use sin-1, you can press "shift" -> "sin" or now just hold "sin" down until you see that shift commands are highlighted.
Below are even more useful and new calculator commands.
+ Draw circles with specified radius and x- and y-value.
+ seconds " key now available. Press the shift key and the " + " key to use them.
+ New angle commands for converting coordinates from Polar to Cartesian coordinates and vice versa: R►Pr(, R►Pθ(, P►Rx(, P►Ry(
+ New matrix commands: Fill (fill a list or matrix with numbers) and randM (create a random number matrix).
+ A set of new statistical tests: 2-SampZTest, 2-SampTTest, 1-PropZTest, 2-PropZTest, 2-SampZInt, 2-SampTInt, 1-PropZInt.
+ New regressions added to the STATS menu: LnReg, PwrReg, Logistic, SinReg.
+ geometpdf and geometcdf have been added to the distribution menu.
A full-featured graphing calculator: Graph and investigate functions, solve equations, work with statistics, distributions, matrices and much more.
FIVE REASONS WHY YOU NEED THIS APP
1. Keyboard and command syntax similar to physical graphing calculators -> No need to learn a new calculator.
2. Powerful emulator like Wabbitemu Calculator -> No more waiting to graph functions compared to slow physical handhelds.
3. Enter fractions, equations or functions in the same way as you would write them on paper.
4. Never forget your calculator at home! It's always ready on your iPhone & iPad, and it weighs nothing.
5. High-resolution graphs
FULL GRAPHING CALCULATOR
• Graph more than ten functions at once, each with a different color
• Add Lines, Horizontals, Verticals, and Tangents to the graph
• Use your finger or the arrow keys to trace the coordinates of your functions
• Calculate the Zero, Minimum, Maximum, Intersection, and Derivative
• Find integrals and color the area under the function
• Set the X and Y coordinates of the graphing window; zoom in and out with your fingers
ADVANCED SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR
• Enter calculations in natural textbook format
• Includes all basic arithmetic (+, -, x, ÷, ^, ², √, π, …)
• Use advanced functions like sin, cos, tan, e, ln, Σ, ...
• Scroll your calculation history and modify existing calculations with one tab
• Store and recall variables
• Quadratic Equation Solver
• Work with matrices the easy way -> store them or enter them directly on the calculator interface
• Do basic matrix arithmetic operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication or power of a Matrix
• Put the matrix into Reduced Row-Echelon Form and solve linear equation systems
• Calculate the determinant, inversion or transpose the matrix
STATISTICS AND LISTS
• Use lists for all basic and trigonometric operations
• Enter lists using the Statistics List Editor or use curly brackets on the main screen
• Perform 1- and 2- Variable Stats
• Investigate your lists: min, max, mean, median, sum, product, standard deviation, and variance.
• Do regressions with best-fit lines: LinReg, QuadReg, CubicReg, QuartReg, ExpReg
• Work with distributions: Normal, Poisson and Binomial
TUTORIAL AND CATALOG
• Easy to understand tutorial to get started
• Full Catalog of all commands with syntax, example, and possible error messages
• Tab on highlighted math terms to read on point definitions
PERFECT FOR HIGH SCHOOL & COLLEGE STUDENTS
• Recommended by teachers to use in math classes
• Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1 & 2
• Pre-Calculus, Calculus
• Permitted on SAT/ ACT/ AP (your phone might not be permitted, but you can use the app for homework and borrow an actual calculator from your school for the test)
- August 31, 2018 Initial release
- September 06, 2018 New version 1.0.1
- September 11, 2018 Price increase: $4.99 -> $6.99
- September 18, 2018 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $4.99
- September 26, 2018 New version 1.0.5
- October 16, 2018 New version 1.0.9
- October 24, 2018 New version 1.0.91
- November 01, 2018 Price increase: $4.99 -> $19.99
- November 15, 2018 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $4.99
- November 29, 2018 New version 1.1.1
- December 04, 2018 New version 1.1.3
- January 09, 2019 New version 1.2.0
- January 15, 2019 New version 1.2.1
- January 29, 2019 New version 1.2.2
- February 07, 2019 New version 1.2.3
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.3.1
- August 19, 2019 New version 1.3.3
- August 28, 2019 New version 1.3.4
- September 11, 2019 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- September 26, 2019 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.4