+ Fixed all bugs related to the commands: nDeriv, fnInt, Σ, and logBASE.
+ New statistical plots available: Scatter Plot, xy-Line Plot, Histogram Plot, Box Plot, and Normal Probability Plot.
+ Use InvNorm (inverse of the cumulative normal distribution function).
+ Numbers stored in alpha letters will be kept if you close the app.
+ Use the RESID list.
Graph functions, use advanced math commands for your calculations, create tables, and perform statistics.
• Type in equations in natural textbook format
• The scientific calculator solves all functions like sin, cos, tan, e, ln, Σ, log, ...
• Use MATH, NUM, and PROB functions
• The graphing calculator lets you plot more than ten functions at once, each with a different color
• Touch-enabled graph window
• Zoom and trace with your fingers in full-screen
• Find intersect, min, max, zero, integral, and derivative
• Easily enter lists using the Statistics List Editor
• Perform 1- and 2- Variable Stats
• Find best-fit lines like LinReg, QuadReg, CubicReg, QuartReg, ExpReg
• Work with distributions and regressions
• Analyze X and Y values of your functions
• Do basic matrix arithmetic operations like +, -, *, or power of a Matrix
• Put the matrix into Reduced Row-Echelon form and solve linear equation systems
• Calculate the determinant, inversion or transpose the matrix
• Extensive catalog of all commands with syntax, example, and possible error messages
Write to us at [email protected]
For extended features such as more advanced calculations and functions, subscribe to HyperCalc.
Auto-Renewable Subscription Terms:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase;
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable;
• Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Terms of Service:
- October 09, 2019 Initial release
- October 15, 2019 New version 1.0.1
- October 28, 2019 New version 1.0.2
- November 26, 2019 New version 1.0.3