+ With this update you can export your graphing window as an image or PDF and share it with your friends or save it for yourself. Press the "Graph" key and you will see a new small icon on the right side. You can also save or share a full-screen chart.
+ Use different History Tabs for your calculations. To add a new History tab, scroll down in the home menu and click the "+" button. This will create a new History tab. This feature is ideal if you are working on several math problems at the same time, or if you want to save your last calculations but start with a new screen.
+ iPad users can now enjoy the app in landscape mode and multitask with a split-screen. This way you can use your calculator together with another app.
+ Press and hold any key to access the second function behind it. For example, if you want to use sin-1, you can press "shift" -> "sin" or now just hold "sin" down until you see that shift commands are highlighted.
Below are even more useful and new calculator commands.
+ Draw circles with specified radius and x- and y-value.
+ seconds " key now available. Press the shift key and the " + " key to use them.
+ New angle commands for converting coordinates from Polar to Cartesian coordinates and vice versa: R►Pr(, R►Pθ(, P►Rx(, P►Ry(
+ New matrix commands: Fill (fill a list or matrix with numbers) and randM (create a random number matrix).
+ A set of new statistical tests: 2-SampZTest, 2-SampTTest, 1-PropZTest, 2-PropZTest, 2-SampZInt, 2-SampTInt, 1-PropZInt.
+ New regressions added to the STATS menu: LnReg, PwrReg, Logistic, SinReg.
+ geometpdf and geometcdf have been added to the distribution menu.
Graph functions, use advanced math commands for your calculations, create tables, and perform statistics.
• Type in equations in natural textbook format
• The scientific calculator solves all functions like sin, cos, tan, e, ln, Σ, log, ...
• Use MATH, NUM, and PROB functions
• The graphing calculator lets you plot more than ten functions at once, each with a different color
• Touch-enabled graph window
• Zoom and trace with your fingers in full-screen
• Find intersect, min, max, zero, integral, and derivative
• Easily enter lists using the Statistics List Editor
• Perform 1- and 2- Variable Stats
• Find best-fit lines like LinReg, QuadReg, CubicReg, QuartReg, ExpReg
• Work with distributions and regressions
• Analyze X and Y values of your functions
• Do basic matrix arithmetic operations like +, -, *, or power of a Matrix
• Put the matrix into Reduced Row-Echelon form and solve linear equation systems
• Calculate the determinant, inversion or transpose the matrix
• Extensive catalog of all commands with syntax, example, and possible error messages
Write to us at [email protected]
For extended features such as more advanced calculations and functions, subscribe to HyperCalc.
Auto-Renewable Subscription Terms:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase;
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable;
• Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
Terms of Service:
- October 09, 2019 Initial release
- October 15, 2019 New version 1.0.1
- October 28, 2019 New version 1.0.2
- November 26, 2019 New version 1.0.3
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.1.0