- It eliminates a bug that was forcing the app to close during multi-factor authentication enrollment.
- Your privacy is important. We've made it easier to learn about Xfinity's privacy practices in this latest release. Visit us at Xfinity.com/privacy.
The Xfinity Authenticator app helps keep your information safe even if someone gains unwanted access to your Xfinity ID. This extra layer of security helps prevent anyone who does not have your permission from signing into your Xfinity account. Authenticator works with our Two-Step Verification, so it's easy to approve sign-in requests with Touch or Face ID.
Xfinity Authenticator is available to all Xfinity customers.
• Receive a push notification when unrecognized devices attempt to sign into your account
• Easily approve sign-in requests with Touch or Face ID
• Verify your mobile phone number and personal email address
• Securely create Two-Step Verification codes from most supported providers
• Manage sign-in requests from multiple Xfinity users and third-party accounts on one device
• Xfinity ID
• Verified mobile phone number and personal email address
Get Help Signing In
• Create an Xfinity ID: xfinity.com/getstarted
• Look up your existing Xfinity ID (email, mobile phone, or username): xfinity.com/id
• Reset your Xfinity password: xfinity.com/password
• Learn more about 'Do Not Sell My Personal Information' options at https://www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preference
- June 16, 2019 Initial release
- October 02, 2019 New version 2.0.0
- October 15, 2019 New version 2.0.1
- November 18, 2019 New version 2.0.3
- December 10, 2019 New version 2.0.4
- January 07, 2020 New version 2.0.5
- July 14, 2020 New version 2.1.0
- October 23, 2020 New version 2.1.5