Performance improvements and bug fixes.
The Xfinity Communities app lets you manage Internet-connected devices in your apartment when you’re on the go. Now you can control your thermostats, lights and locks from just about anywhere. You can even receive alerts if there’s a leak in your unit for added peace of mind.
Before you download the app, please confirm that your building is enrolled in Xfinity Communities.
• Remotely manage temperature and lights in your unit
• Get real-time text and email alerts for anomalies like flood/water leak detection
• Wirelessly unlock your apartment door
• WiFi 4G cellular Internet connection
• Building must be an active customer of Xfinity Communities
• Xfinity username and password or Comcast.net email address and password (Don’t have an Xfinity username and password ? Go to https://www.xfinity.com/support/internet/create-xfinity-username/)
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service, equipment and features vary based on service package with building.
Cal. Civ. Code §1798.135: Do Not Sell My Info - https://www.xfinity.com/privacy/manage-preference
- June 15, 2018 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 2.0.1
- June 18, 2019 New version 2.0.2
- November 12, 2019 New version 2.1.0
- January 14, 2020 New version 2.1.1
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.3.1
- October 28, 2020 New version 2.5.0
- November 12, 2020 New version 2.6.1
- December 10, 2020 New version 2.7.1