We are ready to make your game experience even greater! Bugs are fixed and game performance is optimized. Enjoy!
Our team reads all reviews and always tries to make the game better. Please leave us some feedback if you love what we do and feel free to suggest any improvements.
You can use metal balls, guns, ninja shurikens and even bombs to turn beautiful pieces of arts into shatters.
Free your inner wild child and let the music of broken glass delight your ears!
In Hit the Light we offer you the following subscription options:
1. Weekly Diamond Membership offers a weekly subscription for $7.99 after a 3-day free trial. It gives you unique guns, 20 gems every day, bonus weapon for each level and removes ads .
2. Monthly Diamond Membership offers a monthly subscription for $19.99. It gives you unique guns, 20 gems every day, bonus weapon for each level and removes ads .
3. Yearly Diamond Membership offers a yearly subscription for $99.99. It gives you unique guns, 20 gems every day, bonus weapon for each level and removes ads.
End of trial and subscription renewal
This price is established for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements included in Subscription option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at [email protected]
- January 12, 2019 Initial release
- January 12, 2019 New version 1.0.1
- January 13, 2019 New version 1.0.2
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.0.6
- August 17, 2019 New version 1.1.1
- September 05, 2019 New version 1.1.2
- September 27, 2019 New version 1.1.3
- December 03, 2019 New version 1.1.4