• Full interface redesign
• New monitoring screen
• New ping locations
• Fixed interface issues on iPad
• Improved iOS 14 support
Glassping provides a real-time web monitoring. Developed for system administrators and website owners for checking server availability. Glassping will let you know if the work of your resource is disrupted. Ping your websites from the world’s major data centers, add multiple servers, and track average response time. Get push notifications of downtime and stay informed 24/7.
- ping from more than 10 locations
- monitor servers in background 24/7
- detect slow/down hosts and get notifications
- monitor up to 10 hosts with a premium subscription
- check the ping statistics from the world's major data-centers
- choose dark or light user interface theme
As a Premium Member, you can also get access to these advanced features:
• ping hosts on our servers 7/24 in the background
• get notifications on hosts downtime, status updates
• unlimited daily pings
To manage your subscription:
• TURN OFF auto-renewal via the main Settings app: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Your iTunes Account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
- August 17, 2019 Initial release
- November 12, 2020 New version 1.0.2
- December 10, 2020 New version 1.0.3