This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- bug fixes
Orbitum is a hypnotic rhythm-based reflex game of light and darkness.
"It's surprisingly difficult to leave alone - very hypnotic." - Pocket Gamer
"A stylishly stripped-back and curiously serene arcade experience that has you running on a particularly hazardous cosmic treadmill." - Pocket Gamer
"It’s the perfect little game to pick up and play when you have a spare moment." - AppAdvice
The rules are simple: switch the orbits, survive against all odds and keep calm. A tap is all it takes to get through. But you’ll discover less is more when your dexterity starts to be put to the test. Starting of fairly simple and gradually building up into something quite fiendish, the game will keep your grey matter ticking over in unison with the stimulating techno sounds. Appearing out of nowhere and vanishing in darkness, the round-dancing shapes will make your head swim, hands sweat and teeth clench. But as you get the rhythm you will see that there's nothing more satisfying than the feeling of genuine achievement after you've nailed another hellish level.
More from Happymagenta:
· Spyglass - outdoor GPS with augmented reality
· Scany - WiFi scanner and network utility
- August 04, 2014 Initial release
- September 25, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.0.2
- November 11, 2014 New version 1.0.3
- April 13, 2015 New version 1.0.4
- July 28, 2016 New version 1.0.5
- November 05, 2016 New version 1.0.7
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.0.9