- bug fixes and performance improvements
Mnemonizer hides your PIN codes and passwords in a camouflaging environment, making them uncrackable for frauds and undetectable for spying eyes.
“Mnemonizer provides a novel security approach, enabling you to obscure your codes in plain text.” – TUAW
HOW IT WORKS
The system generates a mnemonic card with a cell field. Each cell starts with a random editable value - number/letter/symbol and color. All you need to do is choose a place, where you’d like to hide your data and edit the corresponding cells.
Place your data on the field in any convenient way (in a simple line, in a zigzag or even as a skip pattern). Then mentally mark its position, give a name to the card and your stored information is ready to use. On second opening, your brain instantly recognizes the position of the data, while everyone else sees a mess.
In a variety of up to 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 (2^63) of possible arrangement combinations, guessing or cracking gets impossible. Thus, yours will stay only yours.
- your data stays safe at all times, even if someone sees your screen
- hide passwords and PIN codes among random symbols on mnemonic cards
- store all data on one card or create separate cards for different data
- nothing to intercept or spy, thus nearly impossible to crack
- automatic iCloud sync and backup
More from Happymagenta:
· Spyglass - outdoor GPS with augmented reality
· Scany - WiFi scanner and network utility
- July 31, 2016 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.1.5