- Fix for notifications of multiplayer games
- In online games, the players’ account names are now displayed just above the left side tabs
- In local games, the players’ corporations names are now displayed just above the left side tabs
- If the player benefits from a cost discount on project cards, the affected cards now display their discounted cost, as well as their base cost just below
- The Event cards are now fully displayed in the Log and Played Cards instead of being hidden, as discussed with Jacob Fryxelius
- Tags are now displayed in two columns in the Tags panel, removing the need to scroll down
- A special message and a sound effect are now played when all global parameters are complete.
- End game scoring animations now follow the general animation speed setting: slow x0.8, default x1, fast x1.5, very fast x2.5
- Addition of an automatic zoom on the Noctis tile when playing Noctis City (017) in order to help the user with the tile placement
- The tutorial button is now easier to find in the main menu
- Loading times have been reduced by technical optimization
- Protected Habitats (173) now protect the player's plant resources, animal resources and microbe resources against removal by any opponent
- Fix for an issue preventing the creator of an online private game from returning to the game’s lobby after leaving it
- Fix for the game soft-locking when the player would attempt to leave tutorial 3 before their starting hand has been obtained
- Fix for a display issue with the hand of cards during tutorial 3 after the corporation selection step
- Fix for corrupted characters in the chat
CREATE LIFE ON MARS
Lead a corporation and launch ambitious Mars terraforming projects. Direct massive construction works, manage and use your resources, create cities, forests and oceans, and set rewards and objectives to win the game!
In Terraforming Mars, place your cards on the board and use them wisely:
- Achieve a high Terraform Rating, by increasing the temperature and oxygen level or creating oceans... Make the planet habitable for future generations!
- Get Victory Points by building cities, infrastructure and other ambitious projects.
- But watch out! Rival corporations will try to slow you down... That's a nice forest you planted there... It'd be a shame if an asteroid crashed right on it.
Will you be able to lead humanity into a new era? The terraforming race begins now!
• The official adaptation of Jacob Fryxelius' famous board game.
• Mars for all: Play against the computer or challenge up to 5 players in multiplayer mode, online or offline.
• Game variant: Try the rules of the Corporate Era for a more complex game. With the addition of new cards, including 2 new corporations, focused on economy and technology, you will discover one of the most strategic variants of the game!
• Solo Challenge: Finish terraforming Mars before the end of generation 14. Try new rules and features in the most challenging Solo mode on the (red) planet.
Languages available: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com/
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/
Find all the latest news for Terraforming Mars on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube!
- December 03, 2019 Initial release
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.1205