- Fix clock behavior: player clock should be synch with the server clock.
- Fix online game password behavior: players should not be able to create a game with an empty password.
- Fix bot behavior on germany map when replaces a player at the start of a game.
CONNECT MORE THAN JUST CITIES!
Set off with your friends and family to re(discover) Ticket to Ride, the classic boardgame. In this railway adventure, you’ll need to be the quickest to link up your cities and reach your destinations.
In this strategy game for all ages, try out different tactics, block your competitors’ lines and take over routes before the others do. With so many different strategies to try, each new game is a unique experience.
Travel the world from Europe to India, passing through the legendary China, facing new challenges by purchasing additional cards with their own special rules (available in expansion packs).
- A tutorial teaches you the rules of the game so you can head off quickly on your adventure
- Play in single-player mode, online multi-player against the whole world, or local multi-player with your friends
- This is the official adaptation of Alan R. Moon’s best-selling boardgame, Ticket to Ride, which sold over 8 million copies.
- An easy-to-play strategy game
- No game is ever the same, you can play over and over again
- Discover a series of add-ons with special maps and rules
- Challenge players all over the world in cross-platform mode
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- December 22, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $5.99
- January 09, 2016 Price increase: $5.99 -> $9.99
- July 02, 2016 New version 2.2.4
- July 10, 2016 New version 2.2.5
- December 21, 2016 New version 2.4.0
- June 13, 2019 New version 2.6.0
- June 13, 2019 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $5.99
- August 16, 2019 New version 2.6.4
- November 11, 2019 New version 2.6.7
- December 09, 2019 New version 2.6.8
- January 06, 2020 New version 2.6.10
- January 06, 2020 Price increase: $5.99 -> $6.99
- July 14, 2020 New version 2.7.6
- October 27, 2020 New version 2.7.10