Introducing LEGO® AR Studio – a new augmented reality experience from LEGO® - where you can play with digital versions of selected LEGO® sets in your real-world scenes!
Mix digital versions of selected LEGO® sets with your physical LEGO® scenes. Record the action and save movie clips directly to your device.
Create and compose your own LEGO® AR scenes!
• Select and place a collection of LEGO® AR sets on any real-world surface.
• You decide how to place, move and position everything - just as you want it
• Imagine, create and play with scenes that mix your own physical LEGO creations with LEGO AR sets.
Explore and investigate LEGO® AR sets
• Check out all the fun animations and details of your LEGO® AR sets from new perspectives.
• Search and collect special Golden Bricks hidden around the LEGO® AR Sets and scenes.
Control and direct your LEGO® AR set
• Select and take control of your LEGO® AR vehicles and characters, part of the LEGO® AR sets
• Make your LEGO® AR sets respond and interact with each other in fun ways.
Play out your stories.
• Try out movie-making, framing the right shots just as you want.
• Perform and act out stories using your imagination – save the action as movie clips directly to your device.
Experiment, play and let us know what you think about extending your creative play possibilities even further - making your very own scenes and movies with LEGO® AR Studio!
LEGO® AR Studio is available on the following iOS 11 devices iPhone SE, iPhone 6s and later, iPad (2017), iPad Pro (1st Generation and later).
For app support contact LEGO® Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.LEGO.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.LEGO.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.LEGO.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
© & TM 2017 Warner Bros. Ent. All rights reserved.
LEGO®, the LEGO® logo, the Minifigure, the Brick and Knob configurations and NINJAGO are trademarks of The LEGO® Group. ©2017 The LEGO® Group.
All rights reserved.
- January 09, 2018 Initial release