We have made the LEGO® Building Instructions experience even better by fixing some bugs and improving performance in the app.
LEGO® Building Instructions is the official app to find and save digital building manuals for your LEGO sets.
With the LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders big or small can:
- Build with Instructions PLUS, the ultimate 3D modeling experience that provides assistance when you’re building selected LEGO sets (look for the 3D builder icon).
- Find PDF manual booklets for all sets from 2015 to today.
- Search and explore LEGO sets.
- Save sets to a LEGO Account.
- Discover new ways to build LEGO bricks.
Get started by scanning the QR-code found on the front cover of your instruction manual or by searching for your set in the app.
Try out the all new Instructions PLUS, an awesome 3D modeling experience that helps you when you’re building selected LEGO sets and guides you smoothly through the building process. The assisted 3D builder feature lets you interact with the model by zooming, rotating or enabling ghost view as you build.
Build a digital collection of your LEGO sets and access them across devices by creating a free LEGO Account. Perfect for families who share a tablet!
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
You will need a stable internet connection to use this app.
The LEGO Building Instructions app is brand new – we will continue to add sets to the experience so you can grow your digital collection and find fun new ways to rig your LEGO bricks!
Want to know if your set has Instructions PLUS?
We're eager to hear how we can make this app better for you! Please leave us your thoughts and recommendations in reviews.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2020 The LEGO Group.
LEGO Building Instructions is the perfect app that guides keen builders looking for digital manuals. Find tons of building instructions from 2015 to today (with more on the way!), discover new ways to rig your bricks and save manuals in PDF form in our digital library. Have fun using Instructions PLUS, a cool, interactive feature available for selected sets with assisted 3D modeling, zoom, pan and ghost viewing modes. Find new ways to rig LEGO bricks and have fun exploring tons of digital building guides with our cool app!
- December 17, 2019 Initial release
- December 24, 2019 New version 1.0.6
- January 13, 2020 New version 1.0.8
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.1.6
- July 15, 2020 New version 2.0.0
- October 22, 2020 New version 2.1.1
- November 11, 2020 New version 2.1.2