Test yourself with Math Quizzes! Check your knowledge and learn more with SnapCalc!
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via [email protected]
SnapCalc does the math for you. Just snap a picture of a math problem, and voila — the answer is displayed on your screen. From algebra to calculus, the app has solutions to a wide range of topics - and it recognizes handwritten problems too! Learn more quickly and easily with step-by-step explanations so that next time you’ll be able to solve the problem yourself - as easy as one-two-three!
SnapCalc will become your mathematical lifesaver - finish your homework faster, prepare better for tests and make getting those high grades less stressful. Not so strong in math or just need some extra help with it sometimes? SnapCalc is for you.
Handwritten problem? No worries - SnapCalc recognizes both handwritten problems as well as printed ones.
Want to see the steps too? SnapCalc provides both straight answers and the corresponding step-by-step solutions.
Solve math problems instantly across a wide range of topics, ranging from Arithmetic to Calculus.
Save your results in "History" tab so you can go back to them anytime.
Math is hard - but with SnapCalc, it’s never been easier.
Get SnapCalc Premium
Upgrade to Premium version and get step-by-step solutions and remove ads.
*Choose from 2 subscription options:
- a 1-month Subscription
- an annual subscription with a 3-day free trial
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* You can cancel the subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
For complete access to all SnapCalc features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Camera – so that the app could recognize a math problem after taking a pic and then solve it.
- December 04, 2017 Initial release
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.14
- November 26, 2019 New version 1.15
- December 09, 2019 New version 1.16
- January 21, 2020 New version 1.17
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.26.0