Added technical iPhone X support
Added Metal 2 API support
Fixed interface problems with returning to a suspend app
Fixed video pausing behaviour
Fixed crashes with paused videos
Please note: This app requires iPhone 6s or better, iPad Air 2 or better or iPad Mini 4 or better. Older devices are not supported.
Based on Ken Follett's world-bestseller, ‘The Pillars of the Earth’ retells the story of the village of Kingsbridge in a whole new interactive way. Play as Jack, Aliena and Philip and change the events of the book through exploration, decision-making and dialogues. This interactive novel is released in three 'books', containing 7 chapters each.
12th century, England: In a time of great poverty and war, a small town begins the construction of a cathedral to claim wealth and security for its people. In their struggle to survive, lives and destinies intertwine. Philip the monk becomes prior of the small abbey of Kingsbridge. At the same time, a boy called Jack is raised in the woods by his outlawed mother. His apprenticeship as a stonemason paves his way to become a gifted master builder. Together with the disgraced noblewoman Aliena, Jack and Philip begin the construction of one of the greatest cathedrals England will ever see.
- One of the most successful novels of all time
- Change events from the novel and influence the fates of its characters
- Follow an epic of war, conspiracies and romance spanning over 30 years
- Three different playable characters: Jack the outsider, Aliena the noblewoman and Philip the monk
- Brings the 12th century to life with over 200 handpainted backgrounds
- Fully animated in a unique 2D style
- Orchestral Soundtrack by the FILMharmonic Orchestra, Prague
- With a special appearance by Ken Follett as the voice of the Cantor
- April 05, 2018 Initial release
- June 15, 2019 New version 1.2