Version Update 1.2
We improved stability and memory management so you can now also play Dead Synchronicity on an iPad 3.
We also fixed some minor issues for an overall more enjoyable experience.
Have fun playing!
Your Dead Synchronicity Team
Please note: This app requires iPad 4 or better or iPad Mini 2 or better. Older devices are not supported.
First, there was darkness. And then, the light came...
Michael woke up, not knowing who he was or what was happening around him. A strange plague drives people into distrust and despair. The pathetic remains of civilization live under the iron fist of the military.
Help Michael to save himself from his own crumbling reality.
Face a sick, merciless world that seems doomed. A world, where past, present and future ceased to exist.
• Space-time paradoxes, a dystopian atmosphere... and a dark, bloody plot
• Classic adventure-gameplay
• 2D-visuals in a unique, expressionistic style
• Soundtrack by the Indie-Rockband Kovalski
• "Guybrush meets Mad Max meets 12 Monkeys"
Gamereactor – 8/10
"Dead Synchronicity is one of the best of its type! “
"Dead Synchronicity got me hooked up instantly."
"A great game. Dead Synchronicity is a safe bet for fans of the genre."
Powergamer – 8/10
" Fictiorama Studios managed to create something greater in this 2-dimensional world than I'd dare to dream."
- August 20, 2015 Initial release
- September 05, 2015 New version 1.1
- October 28, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- November 06, 2015 New version 1.2
- November 11, 2015 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- January 19, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- February 02, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- November 08, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 21, 2016 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99