ABOUT THE GAME
FIRE is an exploration-adventure with intuitive puzzle design. Without losing many words it tells a savagely hilarious story. Journey into the Stone Age and face the most challenging task of this era: The search for fire!
This story's hero is the lovably chaotic Neanderthal Ungh who dozes off during his very first night watch. The next morning, the catastrophe ensues: the fire's gone out and Ungh is banished from his village. Now you have to help Ungh finding a new flame, searching every corner of the Stone Age world. No matter if he has to search the insides of a dinosaur, smoldering volcanoes or even through time itself, there is no place Ungh wouldn't look for new fire.
One click or swipe and your environment comes to life. A small dash of logic and you'll be able to solve any puzzle and there will be no limit to your exploratory spirit while interacting with the game's world: fire coconuts from a mammoth's trunk, turn into an animal or save the fair maiden from the Octo-Boss' grasp.
• No text or dialogue at all
• Coherent and intuitive controls
• Explore a lovable, vividly animated Stone Age world
• 10 beautifully hand-drawn sceneries
• Atmospheric soundtrack by the composer of "The Night of the Rabbit"
- September 13, 2015 Initial release
- November 01, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- November 15, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99