Chaos on Deponia 3.2 Patchnotes
This update brings Chaos on Deponia to the engine and patch level of Deponia - The Complete Journey, containing performance improvements and several hundred bugfixes throughout the game.
Fixed foreign language loops in background music when using old savegames
Added Turkish language
With this long-expected sequel to the critically highly acclaimed and lavishly praised Deponia, the player enters round two. Chaos on Deponia turns out to be even wackier than its predecessor and instantly puts the player under its spell.
After the events on Deponia, it seems that Rufus came to his senses. He's grown prudent, amicable, kind and caring, without any intention to cause major mayhem just to further his own selfish ends. It seems he is far from chaining himself to flaming saw blades, training torpedo-dolphins or foraging through platypus nests. Or is he?
Ultimately it's a flaming saw blade grounding Goal on Deponia again. By accident, her consciousness gets split into three parts and stored to three different discs.
Now it's on Rufus once again to convince all three parts of Goal, utilizing his remarkable charming wits, to become one again, venture to Eylsium with her and save Deponia from certain doom while he's at it.
The second adventure on Deponia tells a unique, self-contained story playable without further knowledge of the first installment. Fans of the first game discover new aspects of familiar characters' backgrounds and see open questions answered.
- Unique world honoring the tradition of Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett and Matt Groening.
Hand-drawn art design in full HD glory and high-quality cartoon animation drawn in comic style.
- Bizarre characters and wacky humor meet challenging puzzles.
- Elaborate soundtrack with many atmospheric tracks.
- Awarded the German Computer Game Award as game of the year 2013
- From the creators of the award-winning adventures 'Edna & Harvey: The Breakout' , 'Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes' and 'The Whispered World'.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- September 06, 2014 Price decrease: $10.99 -> $4.99
- September 16, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $10.99
- October 10, 2014 New version 184.108.40.2060
- September 13, 2015 New version 220.127.116.110
- September 13, 2015 Price increase: $10.99 -> $21.99
- November 23, 2015 Price decrease: $21.99 -> $4.99
- December 07, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $21.99
- February 09, 2016 Price decrease: $21.99 -> $4.99
- February 23, 2016 Price increase: $4.99 -> $21.99
- March 23, 2016 Price decrease: $21.99 -> $19.99
- July 09, 2016 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $2.99
- July 27, 2016 Price increase: $2.99 -> $19.99
- December 21, 2016 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $1.99
- June 15, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $19.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: $1.99 -> $19.99
- November 12, 2020 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $0.99
- August 06, 2021 Price increase: $0.99 -> $19.99