Relocated menu for easier navigation
Added The Slow Play Sequence - THE sequence to know if you want to be routinely successful elk hunting
Added two new Tactics:
Early Season Elk Hunting
Solo Elk Hunting
Added two new ElkNut Nuggets:
A Bull’s Full Send Bugle
Slipping in Silent
Added one new bull elk sound: Rattling Antlers
ElkNut is the cutting edge of elk calling and hunting technology. With thirty years of elk hunting experience, Paul Medel and his company, ElkNut Outdoor Productions, author of myriad elk hunting books, articles, movies, CDs, and blogs, has raised elk calling training to the next level with ElkNut though his partnership with Got Game Technologies. Together, they have taken what he has learned in three decades of 100 percent elk hunting success on over the counter, do it yourself hunts, and put it together in one easy to use, accessible, and understandable location: ElkNut.
ElkNut helps you become a better elk caller and hunter through:
- Video content teaching you how to choose a mouth reed from the many options on the market place to make the most realistic elk sounds.
- Video content offering guidance on mouth reed placement with specific instruction for both bull and cow elk sounds.
- Featuring twenty one of the most common and most important bull and cow elk sounds, including:
- Location Bugle
- Challenge Bugle
- Nervous Grunt
- Advertising Bugle
- Round Up Bugle
- Lip Bawl Bugle
- Social Cow/Calf Talk
- Contact Buzz
- Bulls Panting
- Separated/Lost Cow
- Whines Going to Bull
- Nervous Grunt/Round Up Bugle
- Cow Bugles
- Alarm Barks
- Retreating Cow Mews
- Pleading Cow/Calf Mews
- Regathering Mews
- Five included Sequences:
- Blind/Cold Calling Sequence
- Advertising Sequence
- Breeding Sequence
- Creative Cow Calling
- The Slow Play Sequence
- Seven included Tactics:
- Four Estrus Cycles
- Utilizing a Full Moon
- Wallows, Waterholes and Mineral Licks
- Tips for New Hunters
- ElkNut Nuggets
- Solo Hunting
- Early Season
- Audio content of both the ElkNut and real elk making each sound so you can practice and measure your progress.
- Incorporating microphone on device so you can record yourself making the sound and compare to the real elk and ElkNut audio.
- Video instruction demonstrating how to make each sound, with technical details that only an expert can teach you. Downloadable so you can take these videos with you on the hunt!
- Hunting tips categorized by elk sound with tried and true pointers that will help you know what these sounds mean to other elk, when to use them in the field, and how an elk will respond to it when you do.
- Special quick action tips that are readily accessible at a moment's notice to figure out what sounds you've been hearing from elk in the field.
- Highly effective Pro Tips that provide insight only gained from years and years hunting elk that help you give yourself the best chance to find and harvest the elk of your dreams.
- Links to resources where you can find the elk hunting products you need to be successful.
- July 04, 2017 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.3.5
- June 14, 2019 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- August 16, 2019 New version 1.3.6