- Fixed a few minor bugs
Thank you for the positive feedback!
* NOAA Marine Weather for the Great Lakes *
* Real-time marine weather buoy data
* 6-hour historical wave height trend reports
* 5-day National Weather Service marine forecast
* NOAA weather forecast discussion
* NOAA charts (map overlays)
* NWS severe weather notices
Real-time Data Includes:
- Significant wave height, period and direction
- Wind speed, gust and direction
- Air temperature
- Water temperature
6-hour History Data Includes:
- Significant wave height, period, direction
5-day NWS Marine Forecast
- Text summary, spot specific forecast
- Weather, sky, wind, waves
Simply tap anywhere on the map and view NOAA's spot specific point/zone marine forecast.
It's so simple and fast to use, that there is no need for saving favorites. However, the app will automatically save your most recently viewed forecast for future viewing.
NOAA Charts (Map Overlays):
- Raster Navigational Charts (RNC)
- Sea Surface Temperature
- Significant Wave Height
- HD Weather Radar
- Wind Speed & Direction
- Air Temperature
- 12-Hour Rain Probability
- Severe Weather
** Available for iPad and iPhone with single purchase **
Important: NOAA point specific forecasts are only available for USA territory. Some NOAA buoys are still OFFLINE from the winter, so please be patient with NOAA to get these buoys back to operational.
If you have any questions before purchasing, please email me at [email protected] I typically respond by the end of the day.
- June 17, 2019 Initial release
- December 10, 2019 New version 1.1.9
- October 28, 2020 New version 1.1.10