* Critical bug fix - 'crash on open' bug is fixed!
Thank you for the positive feedback!
A simple, yet comprehensive marine weather and forecast app designed specifically for Canada marine enthusiasts.
IMPORTANT: This app ONLY displays buoys owned by Environment and Climate Change Canada, primarily located off the coast of British Columbia, Great Lakes, and Nova Scotia.
* Get access to real-time marine weather conditions
* Gain insights from 6-hour historical trend reports
* View detailed 7-day wave height forecast model data
* View current lightstation observation reports
Real-time data includes:
- Wave height
- Wind speed, direction, gust
- Air temperature
- Water temperature
NOAA WaveWatch III Forecast Model Includes:
- Hourly swell predictions (height, period, direction)
** Available for iPad and iPhone with single purchase**
Before purchasing, you can view a full list of buoys here: http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov and filter to Environment and Climate Change Canada.
Please remember that this app can only show data the buoy collects. This app will display all data collected by a buoy.
If you have any questions before purchasing, please email me at [email protected] I typically respond by the end of the day.
- April 05, 2017 Initial release
- June 14, 2019 New version 1.1.5
- June 14, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 16, 2019 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99