We've fixed some bugs and optimized the performance of the app!
* Pay once & Play forever + receive FREE updates! No ads and no IAP *
Feed the animals, Gather the eggs, Grow the bees and harvest the fields. My Town : Farm is all about you having fun in the countryside. With all new characters you’ll get to play in the Farmers House and Fields, discover the different activities at the barn and visit the farmers market.
- 6 different locations to play around in at the farm.
- New characters to add to your My Town collection
- Save state, no matter what you do, when you come back your setup will remain
- New clothing, New foods, A Cat with an attitude And lots of fun items to interact with
- Endless playability options and extremely long playing time
- Mix N Match machine that creates new items from the farm products you collected.
- Multi-touch feature - You can play together on the same screen.
* WHAT DOES CONNECTED GAMES MEAN?
Connected games allow you to move items and character seamlessly between them as if it was one big dollhouse game made out of smaller locations. Want to bring the witch of a quick visit at the farm? How about bringing the old farmer to your home at My Town : Home?
Connected games are: My Town : Home ( Free to download ), My Town : Pets, My Town Museum, My Town Haunted house.
We are working hard connecting all of my town games, and we shall release monthly updates for older games as they get connected.
RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP
Kids 4-12: My Town games are safe to play even when parents are out of the room. Younger kids will enjoy playing together with their parents while the older kids can play alone or with a friend using our new multitouch feature!
ABOUT MY TOWN
The My Town Games studio designs digital dollhouse-like games that promote creativity and open ended play for your children all over the world. Loved by children and parents alike, My Town games introduce environments and experiences for hours of imaginative play. The company has offices in Israel, Spain, Romania and the Philippines. For more information, please visit www.my-town.com or visit us on the MY TOWN Facebook page and twitter!
- September 27, 2017 Initial release
- October 19, 2017 New version 1.01
- June 13, 2019 New version 1.2
- December 17, 2019 New version 1.3
- July 14, 2020 New version 1.4
- November 12, 2020 New version 1.5