We fixed some bugs & glitches
Welcome to My City: Grandparents Home, where Grandma and Grandpa are waiting just for you! This game has lots of exciting rooms and locations for you to play in. Swim in the backyard pool, help Grandad in the garage, prepare tea parties in the living room and discover what is hidden in the basement. With lots of exciting rooms, amazing clothing and fun new characters, My City: Grandparents Home is the perfect pretend play game where you can create your own adventures and play-out your own stories!
Over 100 million kids have played our games world wide!
Creative Games Kids Love to Play
Think of this game as a fully interactive dollhouse in which you can touch and interact with almost every object you see. With fun characters and highly detailed locations, kids can role-play by creating and playing out their own stories.
Easy enough for a 3-year old to play with, exciting enough for a 9-year old to enjoy!
- This game has 8 new locations for kids to explore, role-play and layout their own stories.
- Explore Grandma and Grandpa's Cool Backyard, Awesome Garage, Cozy Rooms and try to find the Mysterious Basement!
- 20 Characters included in this game, feel free to take them to other games. The options are endless!
- Play as you want, stress-free games, Extremely high playability.
- Kids Safe. No 3rd party Ads and IAP. Pay once and get free updates forever.
- Connects with other My City games: All My City games connect together allowing kids to share characters between our games.
More Games, More Story Options, More Fun.
Age group 4-12:
Easy enough for 4 year olds to play and super exciting for 12 year to enjoy.
We support multi touch so kids can play together with friends and family on the same screen!
We love making children games, if you like what we do and want to send us ideas and suggestions for our next games of My City you can do so here:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mytowngames
Twitter - https://twitter.com/mytowngames
Love our games? Leave us a nice review on the app store, we read them all!
- May 14, 2020 Initial release
- May 16, 2020 New version 1.02
- July 15, 2020 New version 1.0.3