No other singular sporting event in the world has a legacy like the Indianapolis 500. No other event has shaped and defined a city and state and their people like the Indianapolis 500.
The 500 Festival, a not-for-profit volunteer organization, was created in 1957 with a mission to produce life-enriching events and programs that celebrate the spirit and legacy of the Indianapolis 500 and foster a positive impact on the city of Indianapolis and state of Indiana.. Over the past 50+ years, the 500 Festival has grown to become one of the largest festivals in the nation, playing host to over 500,000 people annually.
This app is your OFFICIAL guide to the 500 Festival.
- Opt-in to receive push notifications for instant, up-to-the-minute info about events and announcements during the festival.
- Complete schedule, times and details for all festival events during the month of May as well as other special programs we host throughout the year.
- Explore and learn more about all the great offerings at this year's fest.
- Maps for our annual parade as well as street closure information for our Kids' Day, Rookie Run, and Mini Marathon events.
- Important festival event information and details.
- Create your own personalized schedule by selecting and saving events you'll be attending.
- A handy FAQ section to help you learn more about fest events and plan your visit.
- Snap and post pics of your adventures at the 500 Festival using custom-designed frames and fun overlays.
For more info, visit 500festival.com.
- June 16, 2019 Initial release